“Quality food- good prices”
Review of Sweet Peas

Sweet Peas
Ranked #63 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh and delicious. Not your big chain eatery. Smaller, fresh and well priced. Turkey avo was great

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Sweet Peas is the perfect spot for a relatively quick casual lunch. The quiches and crepes are great, as is the ahi burger. The food and ingredients always seem fresh and healthy.

It can be difficult to get to on weekends with the awful beach traffic, but one can park on the back road and walk down when it is really bad.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

After walking around Los Gatos in the early morning we came across this little gem! They offer all types of omelettes, my wife had a crap and shrimp one, and I had the bacon, cheese and onion! The food was excellent and the portions are big! I want to go back and try their breakfast and sweet crepes! What I saw looked yummy!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Sort of a ramshackle place with fairly good food. It was busy at lunch time. We felt that nothing was really clean.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I love sweet peas! Every time I take a trip to the bay area I always make sure I stop in and have the most delicious lunch or brunch or breakfast! You will never be sorry when you eat here. They do have a great little patio if you want to eat outside or you can eat inside too!