“Return Again and Again”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #68 of 168 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Welcome to your Los Gatos, CA Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Sometimes I go for a snack; a cafe latte is delicious here. Other times I go for groceries or for vitamin supplements. The deli is first rate. I see people I know in my neighborhood and we say 'hi', sometimes taking a break to visit and sip tea in the bakery. So glad we have a W.F. in our area because it's a culture as much as a market.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is a great supermarket, all the food is fresh. Just hope it stays that way now that Amazon has announced they will be acquiring them.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

One of the best pastries I've had in a long time- lots of almond paste. Good cheese department- great place to stop, have a coffee and pick up some goodies for later.