“Really great sandwiches made to order”

Mr. Pickle's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #54 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great choice of meat, cheese, veg and stuff to put on really good bread. A little table if you want to eat there. Otherwise, take it home.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I stopped off at Mr Pickle's in Los Gatos for a sandwich for lunch when passing from Santa Cruz to San Jose. They have a great selection of sandwiches to choose or great yourself. There was almost too many delicious sounding combinations from which to choose making the decision a tricky one. In the end I went for the 'Slickster', a warm turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce sandwich that was very good. The sandwich cost US$9.49 which to be honest for a take away sandwich shop is a bit expensive... I think something like US$7.99 would be better value. There are some tables and chairs outside you can sit at to eat your sandwich. Basically this sandwich shop make a good sarnie but it could do with a bit of a clean through and service was okay but a tad slow as they were not that busy when I was there.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Great menu selection of their uniquely named sandwiches or choose type of bread or roll, meats, cheeses, toppings,condiments etc. Our sandwiches were delicious but where was my pickle, Mr Pickle! For everything being so fresh, we were surprised they didn't make their own turkey breast, roast beef vs having only a selection of deli meats; that would've made it perfect! Don't get me wrong, they have delicious meats but I guess I'm spoiled by our local deli's making their own roasted meats too! Sandwiches aren't cheap but I had half for lunch & half for dinner so that's one way of getting around cost. I'd go back again and again.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Love this place. Big sandwiches, fresh meats and toppings, just delicious. Expect a line during rush time, but otherwise, if you want a sandwich for lunch, so here!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

When my daughter visits from college, she insists we have lunch at Mr. pickles at least once, usually more. She loves their sandwiches so much, she even bought a t-shirt!