“Favorite Local Breakfast Cafe”

Los Gatos Cafe Uptown
Ranked #28 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2016

This restaurant is our go-to when we feel like having someone cook breakfast for us. It is a nice friendly place. I have gotten to know the faces and names of the waitstaff and they have gotten to know us. That's one of the biggest reasons I am giving this place such a great review. But the food is also very good, which was the original reason we kept coming back. They have an extensive menu, they serve lunch for breakfast (which my son absolutely loves), they have wonderful bakery items and there is plenty of parking at this location. They have a sister location downtown that is smaller and harder to get a table. So this is a wonderful, cozy, comfort food kind of breakfast place. We often come early so as to beat the weekend crowd, otherwise you can be in for a bit of a wait.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Extensive menu and tasty breakfast. Very busy for a reason. Prices are reasonable and well worth a visit. If I lived near here I'd be in all the time.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

You can often tell the quality of a restaurant by the length of the wait to get it. Los Gatos Cafe has two locations, and we chose the less busy of the two. We still had a thirty-minute wait to get in on a Saturday morning.

The food is quintessentially diner style. I had a souffle omelette, which was superb. I opted for grits rather than herb potatoes, and I chose an English muffin as my bakery item.

Coffee is constantly refilled. Service was cheery and prompt. Portions are hearty. So much so that I didn't have room to try the Apricot Bread French Toast, which I was told is very good.

I'll just have to visit Los Gatos again one day!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This little place has delicious hearty breakfasts, although not much for the health conscious. We have been several times but you must get there early or be prepared to wait. Once you are in it is crowded but you are not rushed out.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This place is one of the best bfast cafes I have EVER visited! They have everything any bfast lover could want! Countless options for waffles, pancakes, souflee type omelettes, scrambles...if you can think of it...they have a better tasting version! It's a Cafe vibe but with a Diner feel from the attentive staff! Definitely a must for a Los Gatos AM!!