“Panera is consistently good !”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #80 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Los Gatos is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My local Panera Bread on Los Gatos Blvd. is always and easy pick for us. We usually go for lunch when we have other errands in the area and we feel it is a special treat during this sometimes very busy schedule. Everything is fresh and made to order. We have never had a problem getting a seat although the restaurant is a small in the dining area compared to other r Panera Bread chain locations. Our favorite salads or the Asian salad and be grilled chicken. They are bread is outstanding. We have visited other Panera locations in other states and feel that be quality and service is consistent.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My family loves this place and the service is really good. I'm not a huge bread eater, so my enjoyment is a little less than theirs (lots of bread as part of their sandwiches), but overall a nice place to visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I like to come here and chill. They have great iced tea and I really like their Kale salad. Their soups are very good too, but if I could eat sweets I would eat all of their pastries.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

It started with the man behind me being impatient with my speed. He could have used the rapid line they were well marked. The man I could have ignored but the disappointments just kept coming. It continued with cashier who did not know if you could substitute sour dough with whole wheat and would not ask. Should have walked out right then but we wanted to try it out. Then the pasta with chicken had less than two ounces of chicken. Two small bites to be precise. The sandwich had less than three ounces of meat. The filings were not evenly distributed. We won't visit again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Love the app and the ability to create your food as you'd like
The bakery goods to die for , and the salads great
Good size portions... Prices a tad high but doable