“Just the dogs alone are worth the trip!”

Cimarone and 3CV Wine Tasting Room
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I frequently visit the Santa Ynez Wine Country and Los Olivos is my favorite town to visit. So many tasting rooms...so little time. After checking out Cimarone's website, I had to go visit. A very warm and welcoming tasting room and very approachable wines ( in price and taste)! My favorite was 3CV Bank. So right! The young lady who helped us was amazing as well. Give your palate the opportunity to try these wines.

Roger H, Owner at Cimarone and 3CV Wine Tasting Room, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Hi Diana,

We just wanted to thank you for your warm review of our tasting room, our staff, and wines. We're delighted that you enjoyed your tasting experience, and hope you'll drop by again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Of several tastings we did during our visit to Los Olivos, this one stood out for all the right reasons - the staff were friendly and unpretentious and the wine on offer was excellent quality at a reasonable price...we even got to pair cupcakes with wine and what's not to like about that?? Even though we arrived late in the day, the lady who served us allowed us to take our time past the official closing hour and gave a level of service that was absolutely first-class.

I'd recommend CImarone unreservedly and if my travels ever take me back to this part of the world, I'll be sure to pop in!

Hello Phil,

Many thanks for your glowing review of your experience in our Los Olivos tasting room. Our goal is to make great wine that is both financially and philosophically approachable. Reviews like yours make us feel that we are perhaps on the right track...and they inspire us to continue in our pursuit.

Cheers,