See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I booked the room via bookings.com. When we arrived the office had a horrible odor and when we got into the room, the room was twice as bad.
I don't know if it's an Indian incense smell or what but it was totally unbearable.
It was NOT a pet smell.
There was also blood stained on the sheets.Yuk.
The motel owner was very defensive when I told him about these issues.

I wouldn't suggest anyone staying there if you have any type of allergies or like clean sheets.

Room tip: Not this one.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Over the last week, a huge portion of our family needed to stay at the Lakeview Inn for our wedding.
This was a last minute reservation for 13 rooms, and it was made on extremely short notice due to our original wedding venue being canceled.
While we were initially hesitant, it turned out to be a truly amazing experience.
This is the most gracious and kind hotel staff I have ever met.
Every time I thought we were asking too much, they came through for us.
They were polite, accommodating, and truly kind to our entire family.
In addition, the rooms are some of the cleanest we have ever seen.
I would never hesitate to recommend others stay here.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Rooms seemed upgraded since the last time I stayed here. Very friendly front desk persons. Clean rooms. Perfect for my needs during a 2 day stay, but the bathroom is very small though. The shower leaves barely room to stand in it and I felt molested by the shower curtain.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayaEureka
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Lakeview Inn in Lucerne California and it was absolutely wonderful they have so many accommodations make you feel right at home and they're just wonderful people and wonderful accommodations I don't think I can think of a better place to stay thank you so much Peter and Marion like always we loved our stay Leon and Lorraine.(oh yeah when you visit try the electric boats on blue lakes just ask for the "Captain" ;)

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Was not worth 65 bucks if anything worth about 20. I had a smoking room with no ash try. We ran out of toilet paper after having only half a role to begin with. I was romed next to who I thought I saw I. America's most wanted last night. Then on top of that I had the pleaser of hearing him and a buddy tweek all night. I went to take a shower with no shampoo or soap to have the curtain fall on me. Scared me half to death. All I have to say is please take your money else wear. Trust me its NOT worth it

Date of stay: November 2012