“Special eclectic suprise for a delicious lunch”
Review of Fresh & Bangin'

Fresh & Bangin'
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lucerne
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Followed the recommendation of other Trip Advisors and were not disappointed. Many varieties of burgers, served not with chips of fries, but a very fresh local salad with small, tender, bright green and red varieties of lettuces. Hummus looked good, but choose the chicken sandwich with a wonderful sunflower pesto and garlic aioli. Other lunch was the vegetarian sandwich with wonderful eggplant and mushrooms as well as other veggies. Locals came in for other entrees and obviously knew that everything was good. Too full for dessert, but the chocolate filled cannoli looked fabulous.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Food for foodies . Between 9th and 10th ave connected to the pharmacy . Best selection of craft beer and local wine

2  Thank John A
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped here on our way inland from the coast. We had our meals in front of us within 5 minutes of ordering! The service was excellent and the food was absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Patrick I
Reviewed 22 September 2016

A tiny eatery centered in the building of this quaint town, we went inside and ordered food. There are also two tables outside but it was warm lunch time. All the food we ordered was to our expectation from chili relleno, burgers to chicken salad. Price was moderate and service was prompt. They do not allow for separate checks. They charge an extra fee if you do. We were a group and they also automatically tacked in the gratuity of 20%. How tacky. Not sure if they know that that is illegal in Cali. Yes, it is illegal to automatically include gratuity. We did not raise a stink as we were in a hurry to leave.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Air conditioner coolness greeted me as I walked in and then a friendly smiling face said "sit anywhere you'd like." The fruit salad with greens and goat cheese totally hit the spot and lord knows I wanted to try the creme brûlée but refrained what a surprise splendor this place is. ❤️❤️❤️⭐️⭐️

1  Thank mackanna