“Worth the stop ”
Review of Fresh & Bangin'

Fresh & Bangin'
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lucerne
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I had the Bangin Burger listed as a customer favorite and my date had the Chili . Waiter was attentive And they have a great selection of beer too. Great meal and we will return again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Lovely little eatery -- with class! White table cloths with splashes of blue pops of colour was friendly and inviting. The menu is the freshest. Upon recommendation, I had the hamburger -- but it wasn't just any/average hamburger. The burger was hand-pressed, topped with Gouda cheese on a brioche bun -- and cooked to my liking (medium well). Server was polite and knowledgeable. Long list of local "Lake County" wines and beers. A jewel on Clear Lake!!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Was traveling from South Lake Tahoe to Mendocino and stop here by chance. The waiter was very busy but gave us all the time we needed and was very friendly. My husband said it was the best medium rare burger that he had ever had and the chef came out and gave him directions on how he cooks them. I had a vegetarian dish that was delicious. I would definitely come back here again. Great find!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place has all types of food. Not just fast food varieties but good Entrees. Even a kids meal. Alittle expensive but worth it for a date night.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were on a wine country vacation and this stop was suggested by one of the wineries. The food was beyond expectations. The burgers are to die for and the Fish and Chips were outstanding as well. Great IAP beers and micro brewery fare. John and Scott the owners are a treat to chat with