US$360
US$309
Native Hotel(Malibu)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$359
The Surfrider Malibu(Malibu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$94
US$207
US$189
GardenInn.com
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$166
Homewood
Aja Malibu(Malibu)
Agoda.com
All reviewscarbon beachocean frontvalet parkinghigh tideoceanfront roomturn down servicelounge chairssound of the wavessanta monicagas fireplacebeautiful roommini barworth every pennybalcony doorgreat restaurantthe pacific coast highwayprivate beach
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This definitely isn't a luxury resort, but it's got a great location right on the beach in Malibu near some great restaurants. We really enjoyed walking on the beach and looking at the beautiful beach homes. They have a lovely restaurant/bar that sits out over the beach with great ocean views. We had a room that was supposed to be ocean view and it was, but it was also road view. We sat out over the busy road and the traffic was really loud. You may want to splurge for ocean front to avoid the traffic. Beautiful sunset in the morning. Nice fireplace in the room and they will set up beach chairs on the beach for you.

Room Tip: request a room away from the main road.
1  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed at a ocean front room with my family just one night. It was a relaxed atmosphere and excellent services. I think I got what I paid for. I want to go Malibu in Summer time again. Also I strongly recommend "Malibu Seafood Fresh Fish Market & Patio Cafe". They serve fresh seafood with a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Make a reservation with Romantic Retreat
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My husband and I stayed 4 nights and had an amazing time here. We came out to CA for a wedding and it was a great location for us. We slept so well- the room was quiet and the mattress was "beyond" comfortable I really loved the turn down service with amazing chocolates. The Nespresso machine in the room was a nice touch. The room was ocean view and so beautiful. The service was 5 star. The food- delicous and the views spectacular. The Malibu Pier is a short walk. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: 3rd fl, queen, ocean view
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Look, the location and view is great, however the amenities are few and the common grounds are tiny and loud. The rooms are very small and do need a remodel. However the staff is friendly and try to cater to your needs with what they have available to them. The food in their cafe is very good and the presentation is fantastic, while the seating area is completely uncomfortable. Do NOT use the fake spa, it’s $275 for a massage and it’s done in one of the hotel rooms, (it’s just a joke). I don’t care what it costs but don’t insult my expectations with a pseudo spa.
We were 3 couples traveling together, 2 couples paid $1,000 per night while the third couple paid $500 per night on a similar room because they found it on travelocity.....sorry, but that’s just not cool.....overall the stay is just average.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Travelinboys
Reviewed 4 March 2018

With the exception of the lady who gave me the initial tour of my unit, the rest of the staff seemed as though I was an annoyance keeping them away from their computers. When you drive on to the property you are greeted by a valet (valet is mandatory & expensive - especially since they park your car about twenty feet away) who escorts you to a converted glass carport ten feet away where you check in - then follow her to the main building - the first floor is mostly restaurant. The rooms facing the ocean are AWESOME. Unless you go out on the balcony there is no view of anything but the Pacific Ocean - great location for newlyweds. The street behind the hotel is Malibu sleazy but if you want to spend most of your time in the room for a couple days the location can't be beat on the W coast of Calif. One humorous item - I wanted to buy a cap and the employee took 15 minutes, fumbling through several cabinets, to find it. After he rung up my purchase he put my change on a silver platter - as though I was going to give him a tip for taking almost a half hour to find a cap - thanks for the chuckle.

Room Tip: Upper floor with a view of nothing but ocean
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends