“Delicious food, great service”

Fonz's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Fonz's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 196 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

What a great place to eat for our final dinner together. The meals were huge and delicious and full of flavour. The rib eye steak was particularly tender and juicy. Our waitress was very friendly and had memorised the specials and dessset menu! The key lime pie was sweet and smooth. Everyone else loved their dishes too and we all left very satisfied. A bit towards the higher end of the market but totally worth it for a special night

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We stopped for a Friday dinner without any reservation, we like the atmosphere inside,
Food was pretty great and we really enjoyed the food.
Unfortunately, the restaurant was fully packed and we barely heard each other as all tables around were very noisy while the restaurant isn't acoustic as I felt in other restaurant in the area.

I'll stop by for another try for a weekday dinner.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I don't usually give out 5 stars but I have to say this place was a great steak house. I went there for business and was seated very promptly. The server explained all the specials very well and made good suggestions. The steak was very good. All around I have to say I will be returning.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Enjoyed New Year's Eve dinner at Fonz's. The food is second only to the service we received. Very enjoyable evening. Steaks and seafood were delicious. I had the Chilean Sea Bass and it was a very large portion cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Meet up with our best friends for drinks and dinner. The service was attentive and professional. The beers on tap were perfect selection for the guys full bar and huge wine selection. I am a vegan and had sweet potato garlic fries and the Fonz's salad delicious kale quinoa salad. Everything was delicious and relaxing! We will definitely be back!!