“Casual feel, not rushed and excellent pasta”
Review of Lido Restaurant

Lido Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 196 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Tucked away from the major chains is a causal Italian place with a great wine list, and excellent pasta. Whenever I see gnocchi on the menu, I need to inquire to see if I should venture to try the dish and compare it to a place in Jersey City, NJ and my Nonni's. Not many places do gnocchi really well. After speaking with a very helpful and knowledgeable wait staff I decided to try the gnocchi dish. I wasn't disappointed at all. They were perfectly crisp on one side and extremely light and fluffy overall. The pesto and caramelized onions were very good. Although the combination got a bit heavy toward the end. Of course, I finished the plate! The fresh bread with garlic herbed dipping oil could have been dinner with a glass or two of wine. A little heavy on the raw garlic, but if you like that, then with the fresh, crunchy crusted bread ... you'll enjoy.

1  Thank vince995

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I always wander here! great staff, wonderful themes ans thoughtful menu! Wines leave a little to imagination but always, this haven is excellent.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We were hungry and tired. We somehow found this place in between flights (LONG layover). The food was great, the service was very good. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

On a street mall, live music ( at the perfect volume), nice atmosphere and good food! Fair price. Pastas are good and so is the sea food.
Contract Administrator
Q Club Hotel, LLC at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
505 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Menu is well rounded and everything is done tp perfection. whether you have steak lovers, fish lovers, or pasta lovers, there is something for everyone. PLUS in the summer months when the beach cites are packed, it is not! We have never had a bad meal there.