“Crazy Delicious Asian Fusion!”
Review of Little Sister

Little Sister
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Sister is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My business calling and I stopped in for dinner without a reservation in the middle of the week. We pick the table to our liking and we're probably waited on. We started out with the pork dumplings. These dumplings were unlike any other dumplings I have ever had, including in New York City. Five dumplings to a dish and my colleague and I could easily have eaten two or three dishes each! Next we shared a meat dish made with filet mignon and brown rice which again was absolutely out of this world. Each bite was tender-perfectly cooked and fabulously seasoned. I know, lots of adjectives, but appropriate for this restaurant. Our final dish was a wild rice and seafood combination. It was our least favorite but still a good choice, particularly if you are a non-meat eater. We skipped dessert so I have no suggestions there. The place packed out after we were seated so I recommend making room reservations if available.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Go there on a night you want to be in a small and charming space with great food! My absolute favorite dish is the salt and pepper lobster. Flavors are amazing. They also have great cocktails. Vibe is fun. A do not miss while in Manhattan Beach!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We've been here twice and every time I really feel I'm tasting unique dishes that i've never tried!
The menu has great selection (Sea food, Beef, Vegetarian), some dishes are pretty big so if you're coming as a group, consider sharing plates to taste all the good things that come from the kitchen!
Some really spicy so beware!
If you like to see the process of making the food in action - seat on the bar to see how the spring rolls & dessert are being made!!!
Reservation is recommended beforehand

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Such amazing variety. The beef dish was delicious. The rolls awesome! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Visiting from Colorado and our son hosted us for lunch. Seated promptly for a Saturday lunch, Michael, or waiter did a great job. Very helpful with the choices. We decided to just share a lot of dishes which is the only way to go. (come here with more than two people- more ways to try a variety of dishes). Asian fusion is the theme with a variety of wonderful combinations which my words will not do justice because I cannot explain every detail that made this a wonderful place. This is what we shared: all unique, all wonderful - Dumplings with spoianch and peanuts; Imperial rolls with glass noodle and chili lime; pan fired e-fu noodles with pork confit; Viet crepe with pork belly, prawns and wonder selection of greens YUM! Fun, cozy place, good value. Can't wait to go back