“Noisy!”

Yard House - Marina del Rey
Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Cuisines: American
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 140 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent, and the selection of beers cannot be questioned. However, to have any conversation you have to shout above the music.

We had a burger wirh soup and the ahi salad. Great food.

We had several beers including the Local 6 Sampler. It's hard to go wrong with keg beers, but the taste was good.

The music is loud. They prominently display the amplifiers in the entrance lobby, and it's impossible to get away from the sound. Forget any quiet conversation.

I doubt everyone wants the music so loud: the people at all the tables around us were having to shout, too.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Amazing!!!! High quality food. My boyfriends favorite restaurant and we always come down here since we live near it.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This place has an amazing drink menu with a seemingly unlimited selection of draught beer. And my Jambalaya was excellent (see picture). But, my big regret was only ordering a cup (versus bowl) of the most amazing Chicken Tortilla Soup I have ever tasted! For years I have always ordered Tortilla Soup whenever I see it on the menu. Yard House makes the best I've ever tasted!

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is very nice, comfortable feel, and has a pleasant staff. I ordered calamari and lettuce wraps. Lettuce wraps were made with a chicken that resembled dog food. Chicken was mooshy, possibly canned chicken, and had no flavor. Calamari was not edible. Extremely over cooked resembling a hard sponge.

I do try to give good reviews but the food was not edible. Manager did take it off my bill as my plates were still full. However, chefs should taste their food. Shameful!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Happy hour. Good beer with 2 bucks off per pint. Choose the food on the basis of which had the biggest discount. Thai cicken pizza, usually 14.49 was 7 dollars abd absolutely delicious. I would not have chosen it based on the ingredient list but it reminded me of my first gourmet pizza experience at The Oaks in Sydney 20 years ago when their charcoal grilled lamb pizza with cucumber and tsatsiki was amazing.