If you go to LA and want to do the whole package; visit the famous beaches, see Sunset Boulevard, the Hollywood sign and Universal Studios, this is a perfect location. The valet parking guys are friendly, the restaurant is good, the pool is OK and the rooms were good. Absolutely a 5 star rating for a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly perched on one of the largest man-made marinas in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey is a hotel that offers guests easy access to Los Angeles, as well as a tranquil seaside hideaway to escape the city pace. Enjoy the warmth and laid-back lifestyle of Southern California from one of Los Angeles’ only AAA Five Diamond luxury hotels to call the waterfront home. Here, guests enjoy ocean, marina or city skyline views from soothing guest rooms and suites; a restaurant that source local ingredients from the neighborhood farmers market; a spa that paves the way to well-being; two lighted tennis courts; and LA’s only waterfront pool. Minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, our distinctive Marina del Rey hotel will ensure the memories will linger long after you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Ritz Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Ritz Carlton