All reviews club level tennis courts beautiful property luxury hotel room service pool area santa monica small balcony business trip fitness center late check los angeles close to the airport great restaurant hotel restaurant fire pit valet parking
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel- nice bar ask for table overlooking marina.

Service a bit underwhelming (had to take our own luggage out - no bellman or valet outside).

Rooms are decent but not as luxurious as other Ritz (LA, South Beach, NY)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We were the last flight out of Houston before they closed the airport. Instead of our flight to Narita we were diverted for an overnight in LA. I called AMEX for a reservation. The staff was sympathetic and caring. We actually were given the AMEX upgrade! They were also helpful with directions to find needed articles as our luggage didn't arrive with us. The hotel is clean and doesn't smell of mold although it is a bit older.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose M
Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you go to LA and want to do the whole package; visit the famous beaches, see Sunset Boulevard, the Hollywood sign and Universal Studios, this is a perfect location. The valet parking guys are friendly, the restaurant is good, the pool is OK and the rooms were good. Absolutely a 5 star rating for a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Borgmo B
Reviewed 6 September 2017

There was never a doubt in my mind about my stay at The Ritz Carlton Marina Del Ray. Our stay was just one night but it was amazing and in perfect proximity to the airport and beach. Great way to end a short vacation!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staff were extremely helpful, cheerful, and courteous, from housekeeping, front desk, concierge, pool, restaurants, and spa. In room dining and brunch were excellent. Housekeeping brought someone up to help me tie my bow tie, and the front desk sent me a bottle of champagne when they discovered I was celebrating a wedding. Pool service included chilled lemon water, sun tan lotion, and towels. First class service which was very attentive. I definitely felt well looked after.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family