The hotel is fine ok it's $400+ a night but it's worth it in Marina Del Rey what wranckles is they charge you the actual amount you spent then they stick holding charges I'm being told for up to a month (Yes I did say a month) on your card. I have travelled widely all over the world I have never once encounter upto a month hold on my card never it is 8 business days since I left I have paid in full yet I have more than what I paid charges on my account.
Be warned give them a card hat doesn't matter and that your happy for them to charge erroneous amounts to for at least a month after you depart
Quite frankly disgraceful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly perched on one of the largest man-made marinas in the world, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey is a hotel that offers guests easy access to Los Angeles, as well as a tranquil seaside hideaway to escape the city pace. Enjoy the warmth and laid-back lifestyle of Southern California from one of Los Angeles’ only AAA Five Diamond luxury hotels to call the waterfront home. Here, guests enjoy ocean, marina or city skyline views from soothing guest rooms and suites; a restaurant that source local ingredients from the neighborhood farmers market; a spa that paves the way to well-being; two lighted tennis courts; and LA’s only waterfront pool. Minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, our distinctive Marina del Rey hotel will ensure the memories will linger long after you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey Hotel Marina Del Rey
- Ritz Marina Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey Ritz Carlton