The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Hotel MdR-A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$191
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Marina del Rey Marriott(Marina del Rey)
US$249
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

The Kinney(Marina del Rey)
US$260
US$199
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Marina Del Rey Hotel(Marina del Rey)
US$239
US$210
Official Site
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Foghorn Harbor Inn Hotel(Marina del Rey)
US$309
Jamaica Bay Inn(Marina del Rey)
US$239
US$220
Official Site
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Marina Del Rey(Marina del Rey)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$207
Jolly Roger Hotel(Marina del Rey)
US$219
US$212
Oakwood Marina Del Rey(Marina del Rey)
Hotels.com
All reviewsclub leveltennis courtsbeautiful propertyluxury hotelroom servicepool areasmall balconysanta monicabusiness tripfitness centerclose to the airportlate checkgreat restaurantlos angeleshotel restaurantfire pitvalet parking
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is fine ok it's $400+ a night but it's worth it in Marina Del Rey what wranckles is they charge you the actual amount you spent then they stick holding charges I'm being told for up to a month (Yes I did say a month) on your card. I have travelled widely all over the world I have never once encounter upto a month hold on my card never it is 8 business days since I left I have paid in full yet I have more than what I paid charges on my account.

Be warned give them a card hat doesn't matter and that your happy for them to charge erroneous amounts to for at least a month after you depart

Quite frankly disgraceful

Stayed: October 2017
Curtis W, Assistant Director of Finance at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear STMFs,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience regarding the authorization hold on your card. We have reached out to our credit card merchant services and requested that the release of the authorization be expedited. However, as we previously discussed, the hotel is unable to release the hold because it was your financial institution that authorized and placed the hold on your funds. As the card holder, you need to contact the number on the back of the card and speak directly with a representative at your financial institution. Should the representative need to contact The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey for any additional information, we are more than happy to assist. Because the card used was an international debit card, the standard time for the hold to be released can up to several weeks depending on your financial institution’s policy. Domestic credit card institutions will traditionally take 3-5 business days after departure to release the funds.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. As mentioned in our previous emails, if you would like to contact me with the phone number to your financial institution, I am happy to attempt to make the call on your behalf to try to resolve this matter.

Curtis Wang
Assistant Director of Finance

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I checked in on Thursday and stayed on the 12th floor with access to The Ritz Club Level. The staff there is world class, extremely accommodating and friendly. Will do anything for you and after you have been in once they greet you each and every time by name. It is more expensive it but so worth it.

Room Tip: we had a corner on the 12th floor, nice view of the Marina
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

If you prefer a quieter place to stay in LA that is also a first class operation I recommend the Ritz Carlton, Marina Del Ray. It's close to everything on the west side is a beautiful property and the staff are super helpful. We also spent a day hanging poolside and it was great with very friendly staff. My only hesitation in writing this good review is I'd like to keep it my little secret.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Graet service, the resort is in a remote area from LA, BUT I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY, Just look to the shower , I don't think it's worth the money I spent. No free internet in the room "only if you booked from the hotel website" I'll give it 3 out of 5

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The service is a cut above even our high standards. The service is so personalized. From the front desk to housekeeping to the Concierge and to the Valet, you won't find many comparable customer service. They spoil you at this Ritz

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends