Miners Inn Motel(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
US$183
River Rock Inn(Mariposa)
US$189
US$141
US$185
Restful Nest Bed and Breakfast(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
US$150
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel seems to be being remodeled a little at a time. We were in a room with a newer bathroom but the rest of the room was outdated as was the rest of the hotel. The pool was nice. The hotel does not have security measures in place as the doors to the outside don’t have locking mechanisms. Anyone can come in without a keycard. The elevator was very dirty. It is definitely not worth the amount the charge.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Just a one night stop on the way to Yosemite and booked at the last minute. The room was clean and tidy and and the hotel is a short 10 minute walk down the road from the main shopping district. No breakfast available at the hotel but plenty of eating choices close by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel on the 4th. When I made the reservation they charged my debit card. When I checked in they wanted my card again. I told them not to authorize my card a second time as there was already a hold. They did. So I had 2 $165.00 charged against my account. When I spoke to them they argued with me, saying eventually only one charge would stay against my account. The man I spoke to just did not understand that though I knew this, I still object to having an additional $165.00 held against my account thus keeping me from the liberty of having access to it. It is 3 days later and still the money is being held. I stay at hotels regularly and never have had this issue. The hotel is not worth the money spent. I regret going here and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: don't go here
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Tuckergreg
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I booked our stay last June so expected to have the amenities listed. What a surprise when we went down for breakfast our first morning and were told they don't do that any more. However, the front desk person did send us to the Best Western a mile away for complimentary breakfast. They are renovating the hotel and we were in a room that had a redone bathroom which was very nice. The room didn't have a closet - absolutely nowhere to hang anything. There was an iron but no ironing board. Coffee was provided, but no decaf. Although our room was clean, the elevator was filthy and the hallways needed vacuuming. The ice machine wasn't working, so the desk person brought me some ice. The pool wasn't open. The staff is very nice, but seems overwhelmed. The location is conveniently located and is about an hour from the entrance to Yosemite.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laurel S
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Booked this motel months in advance of my trip. Apparently they cancelled my reservation 3 weeks before we were due to stay, though this information took over 2 weeks to get to me (after I had left the UK). So when we arrived, they had no reservation for me & refused to honour it - so they 'did me a favour' my charging me an extra $30 for a walk-in. Do not stay here, there are several other places in this nice little town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends