“Good cheap sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

All-you-can-eat sushi for 13 bucks. The roles were good. I'm from the South and the deep-fried one was delicious!

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I visited Hikuni based on other reviews I read. Bottom line: the sushi was good and the price, especially for an All You Can Eat, was GREAT. The basic rolls were tasty and well presented. The special rolls were good, but next time I will ask the chef to go easier on the sauce. There was so much sauce it masked the flavors inside the roll. Beware - if you order the Tempura Ocean Lover, be ready for a humongous roll (I would ask to see if you could just get a 1/2 roll.....).

Would I go back again if I am in the area? You betcha.

Date of visit: November 2012