“Great food, great service!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Merna's Cafe & Grill
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Menifee
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Merna's for a family reunion. We had meat eaters, vegetarians, and a vegan in the crowd.... we arrived 10 minutes before they were set to close, and were gracious enough to set up tables for us. The selections were enough to please all of us, and each dish was incredible! I highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had heard Merna's was good, so we decided to give it a try. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. We will be coming back to try lunch and dinner. I can honestly say that we just found our new breakfast place!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This place is located in Menifee, California, not Arkansas. The street address info is correct, but the state is wrong. Very good food, good value and good service.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I had the jumbo prawns with a baked potato and my husband had the chicken salad. Everything was prepared well and the salad greens were crisp and fresh. The cozy booths made for a nice relaxing early dinner. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Where to begin? Elegant desserts: Rosewater Pistachio Gelato (romantic, passionate, stellar); Mint Gelato Covered in Dark Chocolate (speechless)! I'll cheerfully drive half an hour for dessert and aromatic freshly brewed coffee.

The stuffed grape leaves (dolma) are perfect, light and flavorful; falafel, for those that have not tried them, are artfully amazing. Try a combo appetizer plate; you'll be happy that you did.

The dinner selections provide variety to please every palate from chicken to lamb, gyro to some lovely fresh salads.

Merna's Cafe in Menifee is an unanticipated delight. Did I mention belly dancers? I have now.