“Sunday Nights Prime Rib Dinners”
Review of LB Steak

LB Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
LB Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University
Reviewed 18 January 2016

If you are looking for a great spot to have a great dinner anytime of the week, but on Sundays, they have a prefix 3 course prime rib dinner, that comes with salad, 10oz-12oz prime rib, baked potato, and veggie, and is topped off with a scoop of ice cream for $34.00 a good value for Menlo park or any steak house in the bay area. And the popovers are yummy too.

1  Thank Annette S

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I had passed by LB Steak in Menlo Park a number of times before deciding to give it a try. After doing so, I wondered why I waited so long. Since I went on a weekday evening, the restaurant was not crowded. I ordered the butternut squash soup and the 6 oz. filet mignon with a baked potato. I also had a glass of cabernet sauvignon with dinner. Everything was absolutely delicious. In particular, the filet was extremely tender and had an excellent flavor which was enhanced by the bordelaise sauce provided. There were three sauces available including bernaise. My waiter was very attentive without being a pest. This is a relatively expensive restaurant, appropriate for special occasions, but I think you will be very pleased with your dining experience if you decide to try it.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Food Excellent. Good place for steaks but seafood selections good as well. Nice wine selection. Peppercorn sauce for steaks one of best AI have ever had. Not over powering.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Was looking forward to the evening, and after two great bottles of wine, had a wonderful time, until we got home...then not so nice. Called Michael, the manager, couldn't have been nicer, but said it wasn't their fault yet offered to pay for medical attention, we decided to just hunker down and hope it would pass quickly. It didn't.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I went there with my family our last night in Redwood City and enjoyed the food and service. My husband ordered a bottle of wine that turned out to be burnt. Our waiter took the bottle to the Sommelier, who confirmed the bottle was bad. Given the great service we received at LB Steak, the General Manager returned with a new bottle and informed us that they removed it from the bill. Whooohooo - that's exactly what restaurants should do, but as we all know many don't.

Our waiter was very courteous and attentive to our needs. When he saw we were ready to order, he quickly came over and answered our questions on the specials and menu items. I ordered the salmon and it was delicious! Everyone else's food looked really good too!

Will definitely go back to LB Steak next time we're in town. Thank you for an amazing event LB Steak employees!