“Breakfast outing”

Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took our son and family to Barrone’s for breakfast. The food is always delicious. I had their breakfast sandwich which consisted of a special bun with fried egg, bacon, lettuce, tomato with mayo. My wife had a Apple pecan waffle. The others had omelet with spinach and feta cheese also bagel sandwich for the kids.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Four of us stopped for lunch on a Sunday. They have you line up to place your order, they give you your drinks there, and a table placard so they know where to deliver your food. There are tables both indoors and on the outdoor area. Was quite busy but finding a table for seating was available for us.

We all tried their soups, both the Corn Chowder which was excellent, and the minestrone which also got a positive view. I tried the Pastrami hot sandwich, another tried their Tori tip, and finally we had their Barrone cheese plate. The food was very good! The service was very good....especially the woman who took my order st the counter.

When we arrived the line was a bit of a concern. ..but it moved fairly fast. Basically the time it took us to resolve our order was line movement to get us to the counter.

My only negative was the pricing...our bill ended up pretty substantial for four at lunch and we didn’t order four entrees. But the food was very good.

This is a popular place....every time I go by, they are busy.

Enjoy

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There is in door and outdoor seating, very busy place. Great staff, delicious menu. There is a beautiful fountain in front of restaurant.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great place to see run into neighbors and friends and a good excuse to visit and support Kepler's our local book store. My 16 year old daughter says they have the best pancakes, mom likes their benedict and Dad goes for the delicious sandwiches. I especially like the Rueben but they have a variety of choices. The only downside is ordering at a counter and sitting on bad plastic furniture. Good people watching and dog friendly, lots of parking in garage below. Worth it for the food. Reasonably priced for what you get.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

There's parking underneath which is free. Order at the counter (we did have a long line) and then find a table. Lots of outside seating but it's very popular.