“Breakfast in Downtown Menlo Park”
Review of Ann's Coffee Shop

Ann's Coffee Shop
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This is a quaint little cafe in the middle of Menlo Park with the feel of a hometown cafe since 1946. You might have a problem sitting at the same table if your group is more than 4 people. The breakfast are always good, nice slice of ham with eggs done right! We had lunch there also, I had the Creamed Tuna that reminded me of how my Mom used to fix it. This is always a comfortable cozy place to get a pretty fast good meal!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

What a nice little coffee shop. I have never seen such an old school type cafe in the middle of an upscale street. It was so fun to feel Luke you are back in time. They were packed at 1pm. Most were eating their daily specials or breakfast. We came here for soup and pie. We were just killing time before an appointment. The little we had was great. But the meals around us looked great.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

People love this place, but I've been here 3 times and it was awful. Staff take care of the regulars but I had to ask 4 different people to get a cup of coffee and then had to wait another 10 minutes for someone to bring milk......the worst, go anywhere else, eat at home.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went for breakfast twice. Friendly staff and fast service. Food was good. Suppose to be very crowded on weekends. Fortunately we went on off hours. Cash ONLY.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

A real nice walk in and sit down place. Didn't have to wait in a line, places to sit a plenty. This is a comfort food joint, no lobster or crab or filet minion, but that is why the prices are reasonable, the food good, and the service is nice.