“Favorite Sushi spot in Merced”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 161 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I am a sushi lover and this is my go to place. The sushi is very tasteful and full of flavor. My boyfriend and I love coming here. Sometimes it can be very slow with the service, but it can get very busy so we understand.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had been here about a year ago and I gave it a good review then. Now, I have to change my thoughts. We went here for lunch and had to wait almost 20 minutes just to get a menu. Then another several minutes to even get the waiter to get our drink order. My husband ordered a beer, waiter disappears for several minutes, comes back and tells him they don't sell that brand (that was on the menu). My husband orders another kind of beer. (Repeat of before.) He orders a third one and lo and behold, he gets that one... several minutes later. Service was 'not good'. I decided it must be the kid's first day on the job. If that's the case, they really need to train their servers better. The food? Oh, the food was ok, but not like the first time we were there. Will debate about going back.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Always great food and great service at a decent price. Perfect location downtown, get there early, the place stays busy.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

If you have every had greasy tempura at an Asian restaurant you know how unsettling your stomach can become. At King's Asian you will have the freshest shrimp and vegetables dipped into a light batter and deep fried to perfection. Their staff is more than willing to make menu suggestions and to leave out the MSG if asked.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

This restaurant has never let me down. The food is always fresh and clean. The owners are always there and greeting the customers. The cook who is the husband will come out and ask if everything is ok.. If you love Sushi and Sashimi it's so fresh. The owners go personally to get the fresh fish to the bay area. None of this frozen stuff. The Japanese food is great and the chinese food is also fantastic. It has a very cheery atmosphere. For freshness, cleanliness and friendly service this is the place to go.

Been to King's Asian Cuisine? Share your experiences!