“Fast service when they grabbed the check”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 169 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The waitress disappeared, barely refilled my water, and I kept on seeing her talking away to the other waitress. Our rolls came in different times and two tasted the same. Even tho they said one was "very popular." We waited forever for the check, and as we got the check, my date placed his card and left to the restroom. Less than a minute, the waitress came by and grab it. That was the fastest service that we had that night.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The menu offers a variety of Asian food -from sushi to Chinese regulars. Bento boxes are popular. Full bar with range of Asian beers and sakis. Friendly attentive service with food delivered hot to the table. The War Wonton Noodles are excellent. While I am not s sushi eater, those who are rave about it.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I am a sushi lover and this is my go to place. The sushi is very tasteful and full of flavor. My boyfriend and I love coming here. Sometimes it can be very slow with the service, but it can get very busy so we understand.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had been here about a year ago and I gave it a good review then. Now, I have to change my thoughts. We went here for lunch and had to wait almost 20 minutes just to get a menu. Then another several minutes to even get the waiter to get our drink order. My husband ordered a beer, waiter disappears for several minutes, comes back and tells him they don't sell that brand (that was on the menu). My husband orders another kind of beer. (Repeat of before.) He orders a third one and lo and behold, he gets that one... several minutes later. Service was 'not good'. I decided it must be the kid's first day on the job. If that's the case, they really need to train their servers better. The food? Oh, the food was ok, but not like the first time we were there. Will debate about going back.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Always great food and great service at a decent price. Perfect location downtown, get there early, the place stays busy.

Been to King's Asian Cuisine? Share your experiences!