“Sushi in Merced - not bad”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Asian Cuisine
Ranked #101 of 161 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Not bad sushi for down the central valley. I've eaten here twice and food was decent. Certainly there are better sushi restaurants in other cities, but it was decent.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you like a wide range of Asian Cuisine. This is the place for you! Quick service and yummy sushi too!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I've eaten at King's for years and have tried almost all their sushi rolls, but my favorite is the Lucky, baked an extra two or three minutes. I've never had sushi as another central valley restaurant that is good as Kings, and I've tried a most from Fresno to Sacramento.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Went here after Antiquing in Merced. Was a cold day and wanted some comfort food and drink. Had warm Saki and combo tempura along with shrimp chow mein. All good and hot with waiter keeping good time with checking on us. Overall, a nice place to have lunch.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

1st time we tried this place it was ok, but this time the food was terrible, my daughter had diarrhea after we went to this place - will not go here again

Been to King's Asian Cuisine? Share your experiences!