“Quick stop for some quick tacos”

Taqueria Los Cunados
Ranked #22 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Awesome place. Fresh chips. Friendly servers. tasty salsas. Need I say something more ?! Always my go to place when I need a quick bite.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Great place to grab a quick bite to eat. This is the second time that I have come here and on both occasions I have had a burrito. This time I went with a Pastor Super Burrito which was fantastic!

Reviewed 19 January 2016

this restaurant is within walking distance if you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. It's a little difficult to see, but its right in front of "south of the border restaurant". It's nothing fancy but they serve authentic homestyle Mexican dishes. They open at 9:00am and stay open late night. They have a counter where you can get your own chips, various salsas, 2 pepper dishes (one hot and one cold). We had the shrimp and squid seafood cocktail, the chile relleno plate. I wanted to try two different dishes and the girl taking our order said I could do 1/2 and 1/2. So I ordered the carnitas and the al Pastor (both pork dishes). The food came out in a timely manner especially since it was 9:30am and we ordered lunch instead of breakfast items. Everything was great, my husband did say he would of liked the rellenos to have a little more cheese in it but everything was good. It's a nice change from Tex Mex.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I have been here multiple times and it is a nice cheap place with edible food. Not the best quality of food, but free chips and a variety of salsa make up for it.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

I really wanted to love this place since the other reviews were so positive and I love Mexican food. I thought that the food was somewhat inconsistent -- the salsa bar was great as was the rice that came with my meal, but the Tamal and the Beans were pretty bland. I would definitely give this place another shot though and try something else.