“a fun relax lunch with friends”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #42 of 342 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2016

this is a second time I had a chance to visit "on the border" at Milpitas area, and it was fun and enjoyable. the food was good and staffs were friendly, but the atmosphere was the main reason we stopped and had lunch. I liked Mexican food - burrito... but I would recommend and come back again for lunch at this place

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We met friends for dinner and had a delightful time. We enjoyed just talking and did not feel rushed. The service was good. Everyone liked their food but I was disappointed in my taco salad. I felt that it was soggy.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Picked up food from here as takeout, it was pretty good!! I would get something different though, the taco salad is kinda crazy.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The staff were friendly but there were a few problems. Nobody was up front to greet or seat us until I found someone 5 minutes later. Also, we found the guacamole live and the cheese and vegetarian enchiladas to be bland. The cheese on my enchiladas was not even totally melted. The food is missing some flavor.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

As soon as we were met by the greeter my daughter and I felt uncomfortable. The greeter was smiling but did not greet us were we are in front of him. 2 greeters did not say anything until after one of them stared at us from head to toe. All the man had to say is follow me. Not very friendly.