US$104
US$173
US$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$219
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Sheraton San Jose Hotel(Milpitas)(Great Value!)
US$169
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$232
US$209
Hampton.com
US$99
US$109
US$259
US$249
Priceline
All reviewsfree laundrybusiness tripshuttle servicestove topfull size refrigeratorwalking distancecomfortable hotellocation is greatking bedlobby areacomplimentary breakfastwalmartofficekitchenettedeskdishwasherapplebees
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

... when your nightly rate is $330?
I bought a 24 bottle pack of water at Walmart 1/2 mile down the street for the same price as 1 bottle that was in my room.
It’s greedy and abusive of customers’ vulnerability. Boycott the water or stay at another place where it’s included.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This hotel is a well-kept secret. The location is close to a great many things. Its proximity from the VITA Light Rail very convenient for me. The light rail is more than 1 or 2 blocks, but if you're not opposed to walking a little bit, you'll be okay. There's supposed to be a shuttle available to pickup guests from the airport. I didn't use the shuttle, but was informed about its existence. The hotel desk staff are extremely pleasant. I was greeted by Lynn, who checked me in. I also received from a very customer service oriented gentleman named Adrian. There is a FREE breakfast that will get you filled up in the mornings, and in the evenings there's a little meal that can probably get you through the night. Apples are in the lobby area 24 hours each day. My room had a full kitchenette. The only thing the kitchen didn't have was an oven. However, a full-size refrigerator, stove top, microwave, sink, and dishwasher was much more than enough. My room had a desk that had plenty of room to serve as space to work from as well as to eat from. There is a workout room with free weights, and two Nordictrack-like machines. The eating area very cozy. The hotel is near a Bank of America branch, and across the street is a shopping center. There are several places to get a meal without having to get in your vehicle. The Internet was FREE. There's also a cable if you wish to make a wired connection. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. For what I received in terms of comfort, convenience, and other extras, relative to what I paid, this will be my first choice in hotel selection in my future trips to San Jose. Thank you Lynn and Adrian for adding to a most pleasurable experience.

Room Tip: My room was looking out on the Ranch Dr. side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay here at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Milpitas. It is always helpful to hear first hand from our guests, how much they were able to enjoy their stay. I will be sure to share with our staff the pleasant impressions they left with you.

Thank you again for your time and for your business.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I would like to state that I had one of the most enjoyable stays in a hotel At Larkspur landing millpitas their staff treat you as if you're one of the family they are very personable professional and care about your needs The environment in the hotel itself is something that you don't experience for there are all different types of personalities that mingled together in perfect harmony because of the environment provided by the staff and the hotel management itself I would recommend it as a family destination or any type of business personal if you just need to get your head clear place to go I would like to take the time to save the ladies at the front desk and of the cleaning staff are Some of the nicest most caring people I've ever met

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am happy to hear that your stay was comforable and pleasant. It is always great to hear when our guests are able to enjoy the many amenities provided as well as our helpful and friendly front desk staff. I will be sure to share, with our staff, the pleasant impressions they left with you.

Thank you again for your time and for your business. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Milpitas.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Found this last minute room for our trip to Levis Stadium to watch our Boys put a beat down on the 9ers. Let me start by saying that the location is great. Driving distance from the SJ airport is about 10 min. The hotel itself is at the beginning of a shopping center...Walking distance to In&Out, Walmart, Applebees, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc. 10-12 min to the stadium. The hotel is nice, the staff is very friendly. We booked a room with a king bed and the room itself was BIG! A family of 4 could stay there. They have a separate living area that has a pull out couch and a full kitchen and a large bathroom. I will say that the comp breakfast is not the best but enough for a light breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MayraSegura
bhutchison, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay here at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Milpitas. It is always helpful to hear first hand from our guests, how much they were able to enjoy their stay. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. We hope to see you again during your next visit.

Thank you again for your time and for your business.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted and thought I had reserved a King bed, but got less than a queen. Small suite, good amenities. Lights are programmed to go off but they don’t wait until you are finished in the bathroom. Hair drier was difficult to get running. Elevator was not working according to posted signage. Hot tub was not hot and jets were not functioning properly or very poor. Restaurant seating was woefully inadequate for breakfast demand forcing people to eat standing up anywhere they could find. There are other hotel options nearby. I recommend another option.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback from your recent stay here at the Larkspur Landing Hotel in Milpitas. We always appreciate constructive feedback which helps us learn from our short comings and improve overall guest satisfaction. We are in the process of addressing the concerns that were mentioned and are using this as a training opportunity with our team.

Thank you again for helping us to improve our product.