All reviews home away from home basic amenities hot coffee lots of places to eat clean rooms great mall utensils bay
Reviewed 7 January 2018

It is my first time staying in Extended Stay America and to my surprise the hoter is very nice and very decent it is very accessible to freeway and super market the staff are very friendly, proffesional

Stayed: December 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Marsia, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you loved our convenient location and courteous service. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Management was exceptional at making all accomedations for our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend staying here for a budget and family friendly hotel. Front desk is always alert and on top of everything.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Jessica, thank you for your glowing review of the Extended Stay America! We are so glad we helped to make some memorable moments for your honeymoon! It is always nice to know when guests not only enjoy our hotel but the surrounding areas as well. We're proud to have a team that takes such pride in taking care of our guests so we will be sure to share your compliments with the entire staff! Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you both again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and well organized, staff are very accommodating and professional they greet you wind smile and a hand shake. One of the best place I’ve stayed in. There’s a lot of places near by to go to for food and grocery.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Marvin, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are glad to read you liked the service offered by our staff and that you liked our convenient location. Thanks once more for being our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Nice place to stay for the holidays and be close to family. Would stay again . Would stay at any Extended Stay Hotel. All the staff are very friendly and courteous to guests. Enjoyed the convenience of everything close by.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to read you were benefited with our convenient location close to the points of your interest and that you liked you spotless room. On behalf of everyone here, we would love to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I had to travel US in a short notice and was looking for a hotel nearby. Got to know about Extended stay and I decided to finalize it. As it was a long 2 month trip so I was looking for a place where once in a while I can use kitchen and Extended stay had that option. I was glad to chose it. A very friendly staff, specially Rohit the managing director was so good to provide all the help needed. The rooms have all the amenities and all extra utensils, coffee maker, toast maker etc could be taken from front desk if needed.
In fact my next trip, which was within a month while I came back, aslo I decided to stay there. Reaching out to them and booking was super easy, in fact I also asked for my room preferences as well which was taken care of. And most important when I reached much ahead of check-in time, Rohit was so good in accommodating and allow me early checkin which was almost 6 hours before the schedule time. Of course based on the room availability however it was easily taken care of. I would finally say, if I have stay nearby this area then my first choice would be Extended stay only.

-$

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Sachin, thank you for your wonderful feedback of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you loved your well-equipped room along with the kitchenette and that you were impressed with our exceptional service. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.