“Good Chicken Tostada Salad and also Tamales - Baja Cactus”

Baja Catcus Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went to Baja Cactus on a Saturday night. The place was about 60 per cent full.

We enjoyed the complementary tortilla chips and spicy salsa.

For my main I had their tasty chicken tortilla salad. My husband enjoyed the tamales.

For our drinks I had ice tea; my husband had a Bohemia.

Except for some unruly kids who were playing with all the art on the walls (ugh), we had a delightful dinner.

Service was very good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great family atmosphere spot here in Milpitas. The service, food and staff are always great. We are always greeted with a smile and have become regulars. As far as price very comparable to similar restaurants near by.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The food was really good. I have been to the Restaurant many times, I like that the food is authentic and the price is right.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The food is great with the taste of original Mexican food, they are fast to serve great costumer service and moderate prices.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We dine at Baja Cactus often since it is local an the food is delicious. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is quite festive! We especially enjoy the carnitas. It is delicious!