“Great Lunch”

Baja Catcus Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I dined at Baja Cactus for lunch today. The service is fantastic and the atmosphere is colorful and festive. I love the carnitas and my friends love the chimichanga’s. Today, I had the chicken tostada salad and it was amazing.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is a place for locals. Nothing fancy, located in a little strip mall. Only beer and wine. Wonderful carnitas platter. Good service. The four of us shared 2 platters and it was more than enough. Hungry for Mexican food? Be prepared to chow down.
With 4 beers and 2 flans, the bill came to 77.00

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went to Baja Cactus on a Saturday night. The place was about 60 per cent full.

We enjoyed the complementary tortilla chips and spicy salsa.

For my main I had their tasty chicken tortilla salad. My husband enjoyed the tamales.

For our drinks I had ice tea; my husband had a Bohemia.

Except for some unruly kids who were playing with all the art on the walls (ugh), we had a delightful dinner.

Service was very good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great family atmosphere spot here in Milpitas. The service, food and staff are always great. We are always greeted with a smile and have become regulars. As far as price very comparable to similar restaurants near by.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

The food was really good. I have been to the Restaurant many times, I like that the food is authentic and the price is right.