Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$60
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskhi expresscinnamon rollsroom was spotlessa great place to stayelectrical outletscustomer service isbusiness tripacross the streetfree breakfasthousekeeping staffhome away from homethe breakfast areawonderful hotelcomfortable bedsyogurtsausage
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I'm staying here long term and I have never meet a more friendly and more helps staff. Monika and Holly are the nicest and most polite hotel staff I have ever met and I've stayed at hundreds of hotels. The rooms are great and the staff is better.

Room Tip: Need a bigger fridge
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Phillip W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello Guest,

I wanted to thank you for staying at The Holiday Inn and Suites Express Modesto and taking the time to write a positive review/survey. We take our service scores very seriously as it is a great pulse check for how the team is doing as well as our updated property. I was also very pleased to learn that Holly and Monika are doing such a great job of making our guests happy! I will be posting this review on our outstanding service board and will be sure to review this and thank each one of them.

Once again the entire Modesto team greatly appreciates the positive review and your patronage.

At your service,
Phillip Wilson | General Manager
phillip@zeniquehotels.com

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My wife and I arrived at 1:30 am to a warm friendly Night Staff person Sandy who promptly checked us in. Entirely unplanned, we arrived at this hotel following an abrupt departure from an adjacent national property up the street that valued drunken partying guests over families seeking comfortable, quiet and safe accommodations.

From the moment we arrived the attentive staff were professional, friendly and expidited our check-in with a smile. Concerned that we would hear the adjacent highway traffic we were told that our room can be changed in the morning. I can assure you it was not an issue in our room facing RT 99.

The following morning we had a warm, tasty breakfast in a clean, well appointed lounge with ample seating in a family-friendly dining area. It is here we met staff member Carmen who was busy providing guests with a variety of fresh fruit, tasty pastry, breakfast meats and pancakes. Hot coffee, juices, yogurts and hot and cold cereals rounded out the menu at this hotel, and insured it would take days to sample all they had to offer.

A look at the clean pool, gym, endless smiles and "good mornings" from multiple staff attending to the needs of other guests convinced us to extend our stay at this property.

Over the course of our six day stay housekeeping staff, wonderful staff member Carmen at breakfast, Manager Maria were ALL attentive, helpful and genuinely friendly, insuring a wonderful start to each of our days of our our stay.

Manager Maria and her staff earned this HIGHEST 5-STAR RECOMMENDATION with their responsive and professional service.

Room Tip: Our room was on the side of the highway and noise was minimal and not at all an issue for our light sleeping family
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
209Monika, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Steveumd,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Modesto. It was our utmost pleasure to have an opportunity to serve you. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such wonderful review and to mention all of our team members by name. We truly take pride in making sure all of our guests have an unforgettable stay. Again, we thank you for your stay and we look forward to sharing our hospitality again during your next visit to our vibrant community of Modesto!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

On business travel, I was in a pinch needing to print out some documents. I was prepared to travel somewhere to get it done, but Claudine from the front desk showed me how to utilize the on-site business center! Thank you so much

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
209Monika, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear ejvandy04,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderful review!! Claudine is absolutely great and takes pride in her job just like the rest of the members of our team. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will make sure that Claudine is aware of your amazing feedback. We look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It is very clean and accommodating!
Monika at the front desk was very courteous and capable of handling any issues we may have had. She basically ran the weeknight happy hour on her own and was sure to ask how our day was going. Very good experience and will be coming back if needed for business or vacation!

Deal Paul L,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and team. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. It was our pleasure to have an opportunity to serve you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I continue to come back because Claudine at the front desk is very polite, respectful and a great help! She will make your visit great. Every single time she has checked me in she greats me with a smile and asks if I need anything. She has helped me with dinner reservations etc. Every hotel should have a Claudine!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
209Monika, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear TGinnetti,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! I am so pleased your recent stays with us have been enjoyable and Claudine was a big part of that. We greatly appreciate your kind words and will make sure Claudine receives the recognition and sees your review. We look forward to all your future stays with us.

Hope to see you again Soon!