All reviews front desk hi express pancake machine evening reception cinnamon rolls room was spotless electrical outlets a great place to stay business trip customer service is housekeeping staff free breakfast across the street home away from home wonderful hotel nice selection comfortable beds
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Here to visit family & only stayed overnight, but from the time I checked in until I checked out, the experience was excellent. When I arrived, the parking lot was full and when I mentioned it to the young man at the front desk, he offered to make a space by moving his car - the room is modern and very comfortable - would highly recommend this hotel when you’re traveling in the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Phillip W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hello Denise,

Thank you very much for choosing the holiday Inn Express Modesto we are very glad that you enjoyed the stay. It was great to hear that our front desk Associate Dan went above and beyond to get you a parking spot. And I apologize for you having to even have to go through the trouble but weekends for our property can be very busy with families and guests with multiple vehicles.

Once again the team greatly appreciate the positive review and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

There appears to be problems will people who stay. The room we were in the person before put a rag and plastic bag over the smoke detector. There is a security guard at the hotel. The guard carries a gun. There was smoke in the hallway. The security guard has monitor the parking lot and remove unruly guest. He took care the smoke detector and investigated the smoke in the hall. The issues are not with the hotel and staff. It is with clients of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
209Monika, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear calif827,

I wanted to thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Modesto and taking the time to write a positive review about your recent stay.
I was however sorry to learn that you encountered issues involving your room and what sounds like other guests at our hotel. It appears our security officer off put you a bit but I can assure that we have security on property strictly as a deterrent. We take our guests and Associates safety very seriously and feel as though having a security officer on our overnight shift is and added amenity our hotel has especially considering recent events. Our officers are great at customer service and provide additional services with our facilities as well.
Once again thank you for writing to let the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Modesto know about your recent stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Monika Wardeh
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I use this excellent hotel for classes and rooms for my attendees. Everything about this property is first class and the staff is particularly wonderfully. Market Director and Guest Services Director are favorites with my attendees, the Housekeeping staff and Hospitality Staff for breakfast go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Wouldn't ever consider any property but this for my guests. Thank you for all you do to make our weekends perfect.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
209Monika, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear essie1123,

Wow! What a wonderful review. We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. Our team here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud to be your number one choice hotel in the area. Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to all of your future stays with us. See you soon!

Regards,
Monika Wardeh
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Unusually good room with MANY electrical outlets and built-in USB ports!!! The gym had a variety of dumbbells (up to 50 lbs), which enabled me to get a good workout. There was even a very good bench, mats, and a bosu ball. Of course, there was the usual variety of cardio equipment. The hotel put in some effort here and I really appreciate it!!! My compliments to the management :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Phillip W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hello BudgetBusiness,

Thank you very much for choosing the holiday Inn Express Modesto CA, we are very glad that you enjoyed the stay. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the additional power supplies and USB ports we added for guest convenience during our recent renovation. We like to see that our efforts to improve the facilities are not going unnoticed as guest satisfaction is our number one priority. I also noted that you enjoyed our fitness facilities, in addition to the equipment on property we also have a partnership with a local full service gym for guests that would like to take workouts to the next level.

phillip@zeniquehotels.com

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I'm staying here long term and I have never meet a more friendly and more helps staff. Monika and Holly are the nicest and most polite hotel staff I have ever met and I've stayed at hundreds of hotels. The rooms are great and the staff is better.

Room tip: Need a bigger fridge
Date of stay: August 2017

Hello Guest,

I wanted to thank you for staying at The Holiday Inn and Suites Express Modesto and taking the time to write a positive review/survey. We take our service scores very seriously as it is a great pulse check for how the team is doing as well as our updated property. I was also very pleased to learn that Holly and Monika are doing such a great job of making our guests happy! I will be posting this review on our outstanding service board and will be sure to review this and thank each one of them.

Once again the entire Modesto team greatly appreciates the positive review and your patronage.

phillip@zeniquehotels.com