“Amazing Staff”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The staff at this hotel are absolutely amazing. Monika was very helpful in working with me on all my questions and help me resolve an issue. I can't thank her enough!!! I look forward to going to Modesto for our next softball tournament and enjoying this hotel with our team!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
209Monika, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Georgia F,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such wonderful review on our hotel and service provided. We appreciate your positive and kind comments. It was my pleasure to serve you and ensure you receive the best service possible. We look forward to welcoming you and the entire softball team into our hotel in the near future. Again, thank you so much for providing us with a perfect rating.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was newly renovated, the bed was large, fresh and very clean. The staff was truly the friendliest staff that I've been around in a long time. The check in process was easy and hassle free and then my room was very pleasant. It had a fridge , coffee and a microwave. The breakfast was filling and I loved the meeting space downstairs.
The location had plenty of parking and it was very easy to find- right off the freeway. I will stay here whenever I travel to the Modesto area from now on.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
209Monika, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Elaine H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the service and newly renovated product that we offer and easy access to highway 99. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to sharing our true hospitality with you again during your next visit.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 13 October 2017

So they’ve started this “Managers Reception” at this hotel and I must say, Philip and Monika are THE BEST!!! After working all day, it’s so nice to come in here and be welcomed and given such friendly and attentive service. Definetly looking forward to my next stay here! KP

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
209Monika, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear KPandBLAYNE,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and team members. Also, thank you for your kind words regarding our Managers Reception. It is our primary goal to make each of our guests have an unforgettable stay. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to your next visit.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Here to visit family & only stayed overnight, but from the time I checked in until I checked out, the experience was excellent. When I arrived, the parking lot was full and when I mentioned it to the young man at the front desk, he offered to make a space by moving his car - the room is modern and very comfortable - would highly recommend this hotel when you’re traveling in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Phillip W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hello Denise,

Thank you very much for choosing the holiday Inn Express Modesto we are very glad that you enjoyed the stay. It was great to hear that our front desk Associate Dan went above and beyond to get you a parking spot. And I apologize for you having to even have to go through the trouble but weekends for our property can be very busy with families and guests with multiple vehicles.

Once again the team greatly appreciate the positive review and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

At your service,
Phillip Wilson | General Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

There appears to be problems will people who stay. The room we were in the person before put a rag and plastic bag over the smoke detector. There is a security guard at the hotel. The guard carries a gun. There was smoke in the hallway. The security guard has monitor the parking lot and remove unruly guest. He took care the smoke detector and investigated the smoke in the hall. The issues are not with the hotel and staff. It is with clients of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
209Monika, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear calif827,

I wanted to thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Modesto and taking the time to write a positive review about your recent stay.
I was however sorry to learn that you encountered issues involving your room and what sounds like other guests at our hotel. It appears our security officer off put you a bit but I can assure that we have security on property strictly as a deterrent. We take our guests and Associates safety very seriously and feel as though having a security officer on our overnight shift is and added amenity our hotel has especially considering recent events. Our officers are great at customer service and provide additional services with our facilities as well.
Once again thank you for writing to let the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Modesto know about your recent stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Guest Services Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Modesto
9.3 km away
0.8 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto Salida
0.7 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto-Salida

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Modesto-Salida? Share your experiences!