“Always good food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 April 2016

You won't go hungry here. Good food, good value. Service is prompt and waitstaff are helpful. Parking is a little problematic, especially if the restaurants nearby are busy, but worth the walk from the main lot if you have to.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I had a Visa gift debit card that was told might not work everywhere. I had my server check to see if it would work. He came back & said no it would not work. I used it the next day at another restaurant & it was good for $9 less than what was originally on the card. I will not visit this establishment ever again. The 1 rating I give it is actually a zero.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The gum chewing waitress took our order. A long wait to get our soup and salad. My order came with none of the promised avocadoes. Not a good experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Popped over for drinks and a snack and received excellent, friendly, helpful service from young Ron in the bar. The aspiring actor kept smiles on our faces, and is truly an asset for Chilis Monrovia.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We very much enjoyed our lunch at Chili's. The service was great, and the food was too! Highly recommend this Chili's.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!