“Great family dinner place...”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #97 of 142 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We came in for an early Father's day celebration family dinner here. It was quite a drive but it was well worth the trip. We came around 7 pm and the place was halfway filled up. Waiting time was about 5 minutes. Service staff was quick on taking our order. Food was a bit pricey but it was good! We had the Triple dipper sampler - cheddar bites; eggrolls; and big mouth bites. They have the 2 for $20 promo which we tried ( two main course and an appetizer to share) Love their panko onion rings and their California bacon burger. Baby back ribs was ok - could have looked more appetizing if it had garnishing or sides on the plate. We will surely consider coming back here for family gatherings... I would have given them 4 stars if not for the dirty restroom...

Reviewed 28 April 2016

You won't go hungry here. Good food, good value. Service is prompt and waitstaff are helpful. Parking is a little problematic, especially if the restaurants nearby are busy, but worth the walk from the main lot if you have to.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I had a Visa gift debit card that was told might not work everywhere. I had my server check to see if it would work. He came back & said no it would not work. I used it the next day at another restaurant & it was good for $9 less than what was originally on the card. I will not visit this establishment ever again. The 1 rating I give it is actually a zero.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The gum chewing waitress took our order. A long wait to get our soup and salad. My order came with none of the promised avocadoes. Not a good experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Popped over for drinks and a snack and received excellent, friendly, helpful service from young Ron in the bar. The aspiring actor kept smiles on our faces, and is truly an asset for Chilis Monrovia.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!