All reviews made to order omelets riverside area omelet bar inland empire front desk staff excellent breakfast very nice hotel shopping and restaurants great place to stay home away from home i highly recommend this hotel clean rooms hot breakfast business center free breakfast business trip would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating - always willing to go a step above and beyond to ensure the quality of service. I appreciated that. My stay there was a pleasure and I especially enjoyed Taco Tuesday and Thursday!

Room tip: I've stayed there twice and was pleased with accommodations both times on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The corner king is a great room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean, spacious and conveniently equipped with enough charging access for more than one person. We stayed on a weekend. The breakfast was best if one arrived early. The buffet is designed to accommodate about 3 adults at a time.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Sitandlookpretty,

I am happy to read that our pleasant team members and complimentary full American breakfast exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Jason Ward

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Stayed here for one night while our house was being sprayed for bugs. Really nice rooms for a reasonable price. Everything was very comfortable and clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the included breakfast was very good. Would recommend this to visiting friends.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel before, but never were able to take advantage of the spa facilities. What a wonderful experience I had with Tammy as my masseuse. I had requested the Swedish with pressure and I was so relaxed during the massage that I felt myself falling asleep a couple of times. I had been under a lot of stress lately and needed this relaxing experience. Next time I return to Moreno Valley, I will definitely get another massage with Tammy!

Trip type: Travelled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Sharon L,

Thank you for your exceptional rating and kind compliments. I am happy to read you were finally able to enjoy the spa! I do hope you will be taking some more you time in the future for yourself. Thank you again for your time and we hope to serve you again soon!

Jason Ward

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Best Hotel we've ever stayed in , so clean, easy access to everything for shopping friendly staff. Didn't even have to ask to clean room when we returned from games hot tired all we did was relax and had our towels stocked to shower . The best breakfast especially when you have kids. We have stayed in many, many hotels and this is best by far the room had a king size bed and a sleeper sofa and it was perfect.

Trip type: Travelled with friends