“"New Location is Really Beautiful"”

Jesus Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My Lunch or dining experience is as usual amazing and have no compliants they have the most authentic mexican food you can find in Morgan hill The seafood is amazing!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank YolandaL1284

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The new location for Jesus Restaurant is really nice and convenient on Monterey Road. We'd been to their downtown MH location a few times and always enjoyed the food. The new place is larger and brighter and very clean and fresh and inviting. We decided to have an early dinner at a little after 5pm on Friday, and soon afterwards everybody else showed up and the place was packed! Always a good sign! Their margaritas are really good, very refreshing, the guacamole is delicious, and our meals were great. My husband had steak fajitas (they were kind enough to substitute grilled veggies in place of the rice and beans) and I had the enchiladas. Both meals were really good. The service was good too and we were served right away. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank DQuilter
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I always loved Jesus and their downtown location was very convenient. They have a great selection of food and surprisingly fresh seafood. I am looking forward to visiting their new spot but it is a little bit out the way for me unfortunately.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My daughter and granddaughters beg to go here every weekend to have Posole. If you have never had Posole or Menu do this is the restaurant to try it! All their soups really wonderful taste homemade and fresh. Alth5we mainly go for the soups everything I have ever tried on the menu has been wonderfully prepared and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Excellent food. Good selection. Nice wait staff. We loved sitting out on their open air veranda in front of the building in the nice weather. Been going here for over 40 years..we hope their new location will be as good as the one they've moved from!

Date of visit: May 2016