“great place for a quick mexican meal”

Jesus Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 4 May 2017

my husband had chili relleno and I had enchilada cheese and a chicken taco. our meal were good and the service was good as well. slow to bring us our check.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I love the chicken enchalada light lunch with verde sauce. -seriously love it. The beans are always good, even with out the cheese on top (lactose intolerance sucks) and the iced tea is always fresh brewed.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I was surprised to see the prices on the web were lower than on the menu. Price increases disappointing! Also the service is a disappointment. We waited for everything especially the bill. I actually had to go to the cashier to get our bill and pay.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My Lunch or dining experience is as usual amazing and have no compliants they have the most authentic mexican food you can find in Morgan hill The seafood is amazing!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank YolandaL1284
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The new location for Jesus Restaurant is really nice and convenient on Monterey Road. We'd been to their downtown MH location a few times and always enjoyed the food. The new place is larger and brighter and very clean and fresh and inviting. We decided to have an early dinner at a little after 5pm on Friday, and soon afterwards everybody else showed up and the place was packed! Always a good sign! Their margaritas are really good, very refreshing, the guacamole is delicious, and our meals were great. My husband had steak fajitas (they were kind enough to substitute grilled veggies in place of the rice and beans) and I had the enchiladas. Both meals were really good. The service was good too and we were served right away. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: September 2016