“enjoybale”

Jesus Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Reviewed 19 November 2017

A good meal. We asked for a substitution and were charged full price for both entrees, The main entree excluded the item for which we requested a substitution. Rather than the single entree and the substitution price. Would prefer a fountain sad rather than a canned soda, especially for the price. Also it was a bit

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Tucked behind a liquor store in a tiny strip mall, Jesus (pronounced 'Hay-soose') Mexican Restaurant is an authentic ethnic eatery. I ordered chile rellenos, one of my favorite Mexican dishes. My Mexican aunts' chile rellenos were always wonderful and my personal test of whether a restaurant is worth considering for a future visit, is how they compare to Aunt Delia's and Aunt Connie's cooking. Jesus does it well. My rellenos were light, not greasy or bread-y, and full flavored; the chile was tender and easily cut with a fork.

The restaurant is simply decorated with a few sombreros and blankets on the walls. You hear some customers and staff conversing in Spanish. The restrooms were very clean as was the entire restaurant. The wait staff were very nice and service was relaxed, yet attentive.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visited Jesus Restaurant recently and had the Chile Verde dinner and the two enchilada dinner. Our meals came out quickly. They were hot and tasty. Just as we would expect. The servers are always pleasant and helpful. The restaurant is nothing fancy, but the food and service are very good and worth a try.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank E6667DUtomj
Reviewed 27 May 2017

So I will admit, we go here quite often. Mostly because it's my Grandma's favorite place to eat. She is a regular and the staff all know her. She doesn't even order anymore. She always gets the chili relleno plate. It is good! Their chicken enchiladas in the green sauce, chimichangas, prawns with garlic sauce, and their 7 seas soup are all really good too.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank MarcellaC840
Reviewed 4 May 2017

my husband had chili relleno and I had enchilada cheese and a chicken taco. our meal were good and the service was good as well. slow to bring us our check.

Date of visit: March 2017