“5 star BBQ!”
Review of Brickhouse BBQ

Brickhouse BBQ
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Found this place after going to the wrong location because I was determined to find it and this place didn’t disappoint. Pork was great, chicken was great, tri-tip was great, cornbread was great, it was all great. Parking is limited though the staff generosity is abundant!

1  Thank Thomas C

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A friend recommended this place for the parmesan green beans which were good, but the meat was excellent. I got the two meat combo of pulled pork and tri tip and it was a large enough portion that I could share some with my daughter who got a salad. There were 4 sauce choices that were all very good.

1  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed 2 January 2018

What can I say . . . great staff, and awesome bbq- had the pulled pork and chicken and could have scarfed down more. Be sure to get the green beans as a side. . . I don't know what they do, but they are sauteed perfectly and covered in parmesan! Be sure to try the sauces, such as the strawberry chipotle, too.

1  Thank Balkans_Phile
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Cool BBQ joint ....but not consistent on quality. We live round the block and dig having this restaurant in our neighborhood.
The problem is the food is great, then fair then poor.
One visit they got the order mixed up and left out ribs on our take out.
The following Sunday the Ribs were dried out and tough.
Another time the corn bread was mushy and under cooked.
Consistency is paramount in the Restaurant Biz.

2  Thank Chasmosis
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My husband and I went to Brickhouse during our short stay at Morro Bay and were blown away by the food and service. We have never tasted such good meat and the sides we got were delicious too. Monice was working there that evening and although she was the only person working at the front of house she was extremely patient, accommodating and friendly to us. We were the last people in the restaurant at the end of the evening and she gave us some good recommendations of things to see and do around the area. If only we lived there (We're from Ireland), Brickhouse would be one of our regular places to go. Well done for creating such a great joint.

1  Thank ffion26