“Excellent coffee”
Review of Top dog coffee bar

Top dog coffee bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Morro Bay
Cuisines: International
Description: Fresh Micro-Roasted Coffee (we roast our own coffee daily), espresso drinks, loose leaf teas, homemade soups, sandwiches, bagels, pastries & more!
Reviewed 17 March 2017

In our family, we had regular coffee, a latte and a chai; all excellent. Will definitely return when we visit again. Good service

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We stopped in here for a blended mocha and it was very good. This is our go to spot for coffee in Morro Bay. The service is good but it will get a little busy at certain times of the day but when your not in a hurry, who cares. One of the benefits of being retired! If the weather is nice, make sure and go into the garden to sit and enjoy your coffee. Lots of plants and a relaxing setting.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I were visiting Morro Bay for the holidays, and although it was rainy, the latte I got kept we warm and toasty on our walk.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The coffee is good, roasted on site with a selection of dark or medium roasts. Treat yourself to a cup and head to the backyard, which is a great place to enjoy a hearty breakfast before wandering around Morro Bay. They also sell bags of their coffee to take home with you, if you're so inclined.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Top Dog Coffee is a must for coffee lovers! It's conveniently located right in downtown Morro Bay, and their adorable garden seating in the back is a relaxing way to sit and enjoy your potion. I'd rand their coffee as some of the absolute best I've ever tasted. I never visit Morro Bay without stopping in for a hot, cold or blended drink. Actually, it's a daily stop as long as I'm in the area!