Crestview Hotel
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$210
Hotels.com
Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$152
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$309
Hampton.com
Super 8 Mountain View(Mountain View)
US$119
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$147
TripAdvisor
All reviewsper nightstayed two nightsrooms are spaciousthe ground floorsilicon valleyfree breakfastconvenient locationmicrowavecheckinsinkoffice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The room was indeed spacious, but the standard was low. The breakfast was enough to not be hungry, but scrambled eggs prepared out of powder in a microwave is not what I can accept. The staff was friendly. Wi-Fi worked well. Overall, definitely not a romantic place, it is more like a very expensive higher standard motel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This should be the last resort... literally. As I had to book at the last minute, I could not get accomodation elsewhere but could get it in this hotel and I soon realized why. The only thing good about this hotel is its location right on El Camino. Rest everything was not so good... Overall the hotel was a bit shady... There was lot of noise due to activity on floors... My room was not cleaner even when there was no "do not disturb" sign and water bottle was not provided... When I contacted lady at the reception, she was rather rude and hung up on me... Breakfast time was until 9 AM but when I reached around 8:45 AM one day, breakfast trays were empty and the staff did not even make attempts to refill them... I was sorry to see another lady and her 4 kids go away disappointed... I requested for shaving cream and what I got was some dried up tube and nothing came out of it... Free Wi-Fi was very very slow... Not at all value for money, not to forget that this hotel wasn't cheap at all... I would not recommend it to anyone...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Stayed two nights during a business trip. Clean and spacious room. Simple but tasty breakfast. Shopping centers within 5 minutes walking distance. Free parking in front of hotel. Also additional parking spaces from the shops next to hotel. Internet connection worked very well.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
crestviewhotel, Manager at Crestview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us. We're ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your stay . We always work hard to keep our guests happy and will continue to work at improving ourselves to do so. Once again, thank you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

enjoyable stay friendly staff members spacious rooms comfy beds cleanliness was up to par. Will visit again if in the area. Location was convienet near freeway plenty of restaurants and shopping centers near by.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank amber d
Reviewed 29 November 2014

I stayed at the Crestview for a week for a business trip and overall my expeirence was positive. Let me start off by saying that the other reviewers who mentioned the noise level issue are correct. I was initially placed on the second floor and it was terribly noisy so I requested to be moved to the 3rd floor facing the parking and it was a huge improvement. The noise consists of the construction site next door, the fan in the bathroom, people walking on the 3rd floor, and general white noise. The staff were extremely helpful and kind throughout my stay and I was always greeted with a friendly hello. The room was clean , although by mistake I had turned the "do not disturb" sign thinking it was a lock and my room wasnt cleaned for teo days.. (I asked the reception and threy fixed the issue the following day and offered me new towels) Breakfast is fine, nothing special to report. Overall the hotel is okay but most likely I wouldnt come back or recommend to my friends simply because I felt I could get better value elsewhere and perhaps the atmosphere didnt feel right.

Room Tip: 3rd floor facing parking
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelVav
crestviewhotel, Manager at Crestview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

Thank you for your honest review. It is unfortunate that the beginning of your stay was not up to par. We are currently working on plans to upgrade our rooms for better sound-proofing, comfort, and ambiance. We'll look into the issue with the "Do Not Disturb" switch on the doors and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Once again, we thank you for the review and we hope that you would give us another try when you're in the area next.