All reviews the newly renovated rooms per night the ground floor free breakfast convenient location microwave checkin sink office
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I stayed in this hotel with family around 5 days. It is not too bad. They have hot breakfast in the morning and chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. Soft and moist. Some are hard. The reception desk were not really friendly. The other staff in the kitchen weren't that friendly. I did not see a exercise room. The room is very big, but old and worn out. The wall is quite thin, you can hear other people talking or stomping from upstairs. But it did not bother me too much. Location is good. There are plenty of parking so parking wasn't a problem. All in all, for the price and the room, I can get better ones, but Silicon Valley's hotels are very expensive and packed during weekdays. It was more than 300 per night during weekdays. We were there Friday morning and hardly no one was in the dining room for breakfast, but from Monday to Thursday. The dining was quite busy with business people for breakfast in the morning. During certain hours, they have fresh strawberries which was good.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Their wi-fi system was terrible! I could never connect to the router nearest my room; and when I connected to another one, it was always dropping me. When I complained, they said they would reset it, but if they really did, it didn't help. I was there on business and had to use my iphone hotspot the whole time. A good wi-fi signal is important to me so I'll not come back here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The room was indeed spacious, but the standard was low. The breakfast was enough to not be hungry, but scrambled eggs prepared out of powder in a microwave is not what I can accept. The staff was friendly. Wi-Fi worked well. Overall, definitely not a romantic place, it is more like a very expensive higher standard motel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This should be the last resort... literally. As I had to book at the last minute, I could not get accomodation elsewhere but could get it in this hotel and I soon realized why. The only thing good about this hotel is its location right on El Camino. Rest everything was not so good... Overall the hotel was a bit shady... There was lot of noise due to activity on floors... My room was not cleaner even when there was no "do not disturb" sign and water bottle was not provided... When I contacted lady at the reception, she was rather rude and hung up on me... Breakfast time was until 9 AM but when I reached around 8:45 AM one day, breakfast trays were empty and the staff did not even make attempts to refill them... I was sorry to see another lady and her 4 kids go away disappointed... I requested for shaving cream and what I got was some dried up tube and nothing came out of it... Free Wi-Fi was very very slow... Not at all value for money, not to forget that this hotel wasn't cheap at all... I would not recommend it to anyone...

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Stayed two nights during a business trip. Clean and spacious room. Simple but tasty breakfast. Shopping centers within 5 minutes walking distance. Free parking in front of hotel. Also additional parking spaces from the shops next to hotel. Internet connection worked very well.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
crestviewhotel, Manager at Best Western Crestview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us. We're ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your stay . We always work hard to keep our guests happy and will continue to work at improving ourselves to do so. Once again, thank you, and we hope to see you again soon.