US$214
ExtendedStay
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$238
County Inn(Mountain View)
US$129
Hampton Inn & Suites Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$309
Hampton.com
Hotel Strata(Mountain View)
US$450
US$397
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$219
US$209
Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$256
Priceline
Budget Motel(Mountain View)
US$190
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe newly renovated roomsper nightstayed two nightsthe ground floorsilicon valleyfree breakfastconvenient locationmicrowavecheckinsinkoffice
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights. It's a fairly basic hotel with limited facilities and rooms that need a serious refresh but it is clean and the location is good for rapid connection to local high tech businesses. That is why the price is as high as it is. The interior is not as good looking as the exterior; furniture and lighting in the rooms is cheaply done but the bed is comfortable. Staff were helpful and friendly. Frankly in any other location this would be terrible value. If it was $150 a night it would be fair but at $250+ it really looks expensive. But then again it is Silicon Valley and everybody is fully booked so...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2016

The experience is terrible. I went to Mountain View and stayed in this hotel for one night.
On the next day morning, the person at front desk told me the check out time is 12:00 PM and I thought it means midnight, so I left a few cloth there. I came back at around 6PM and they told me the room is already closed and my cloth is still there in the room. If I want my cloth back I would need to book another night. I had no choice but paid for another night as told. However, the room is already cleaned and the cloth is missing. They told me they don't know anything about my cloth. Then I said if this is the truth I had to call 911 to find out. After that, the person at the front desk suddenly 'find' that my cloth is just beneath the desk. I think this was clearly a fraud and I would never come to this hotel anymore in my life.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
crestviewhotel, Manager at Crestview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Good morning,

Just to clarify the situation check out time is 11.00 am and we extended that time for you to 12.00 pm, a checkout time for midnight that day would be another night stay.
We did not charge for an extra night.
I do apologize for any confusion and miss understanding that the situation may have caused you.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Not bad for business. Room wasn't ready the first time I got there, but the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. Love the fridge and microwave in each room. The new exercise room will only make it better. Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast, but not a fan of the microwave bacon.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on business; it was booked by company with which I was interviewing. Their regular hotel they use, was booked, so they chose this one instead.
The accommodations were good. Everything appeared clean. Usual free breakfast fare each morning. It was quiet at night. The shower was great, really good water pressure. The bed was very firm and a little lumpy, but the pillows were nice, plentiful. The area felt safe, and easy to navigate. Plenty of food options within walking distance of the hotel. The staff was friendly and prompt in meeting any requests. Claudia was very helpful, friendly, and welcoming. While parking is challenging in this area, as a whole, I was able to get a spot close to the front door both evenings I was there. For a quick business trip, it was fine, and about right for the price point.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
crestviewhotel, General Manager at Crestview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Crestview for a week as a family of four and really enjoyed our stay. The bathrooms were modern with large spacious showers, and rooms were also spacious and clean with comfortable beds. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful when we asked about places to visit around San Francisco, giving us maps and directions to follow which proved very useful. There was a good variety of options for breakfast- we particularly enjoyed using the waffle maker and the nutella pancakes- they were delicious! There is also a local Safeway down the corner which was really convenient. Overall we would stay here again and would highly recommend!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family