Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Official WebsiteUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
All reviews their policy every other day room service is nice a wonderful stay up to date great customer service stay there again microwave property pandemic roomy cleanliness comfort renovation rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the Inn for a month for work. Room is very clean, smells great, has heating/AC and best of all comes with fast WiFi and an office chair with a desk perfect for when I need to work from home. Front desk staff is very pleasant, nice, and always available. Hotel staff does a great job preparing the room each day including the bathroom. Bathrooms have sufficient venting and are kept tidy. Always able to find parking near my room and the location is perfect on El Camino Real - close to many shops and restaurants within walking distance. I have not had any problems whatsoever with noise nor any inconveniences of any kind as the rooms come equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. Great value for such a prime location in silicon valley, would highly recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 369devb
GuestXperience Team, Agency / Consultant at Abvi Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, What a lovely review! Reviews like yours are what keep us going the extra mile to deliver our best and provide 100% value and quality services at all times. Thank you for taking the time to go into so much detail to demonstrate how happy you were with your stay with us. You had the experience that we strive to provide for each of our guests, and we hope to welcome you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

I have been staying at this place since Jan 2021 on weekend. Love the customer service they provide the staff is very professional, very polite and very friendly, I like their policy once they get the reservation they do courteous call regarding the arrival time to the hotel which I find is amazing, their policy of room service is nice specially in the pandemic and also to keep up with the rooms they require room service daily or every other day. Staff. Calls in the morning after 10.AM to ask what time to schedule the service. Bathrooms are amazing rooms are neat and clean, property is very clean from outside and safe to stay as they monitor the property through cameras . I ended up staying 4 days this week instead of 2. Only weak point is there is a apartment complex work going on next to the hotel so now the property is less visible and cannot be seen they need more lights in the hall way and outside, which I am sure the management will work on. Should sure stay here.

Room tip: All of their rooms are strictly non smoking they charge if the guest smsoke in the room all rooms are very neat and clean
Date of stay: February 2021
GuestXperience Team, Agency / Consultant at Abvi Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear guest, What a lovely review! Reviews like yours are what keep us going the extra mile to deliver our best and provide 100% value and quality services at all times. We are glad that you loved the bathrooms and found our accommodation clean and safe, and it's nice to read that you appreciated our courteous calls prior to arrival, plus our COVID-specific room service protocols. We are also pleased to hear that our staff and service left a positive impression on you. Your suggestion for additional lights in the hallway and outside is duly noted, and we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It was a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to having you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 25 December 2020

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights enjoyed our stay. I had called the hotel directly to make reservation it was Monali who answered the call she answered all my questions and when we reached the hotel looking at the building from outside decided to cancel so went in the offices and spoke to Alka she
said please see our rooms and then decided so we went to see the room and were surprised it is fabolous the way the bathrooms are done and room was very clean we were really surprised looking at the room .
And we decided to stay there .Staff is awesome from the housekeeper the maintenance guy and Alka and Monali always smiling, always there to help with anything you ask we are in our 80,s and would trouble them a lot everyday with lot of questions but they never got upset and helped us a lot. Their policy on room service is nice to keep up with the room we did not take room service for 2 days and next day when I went for shower I noticed the shower been sticky and realized
that the soap that gets collected in the shower pan while taking shower and leaves marks so I called her for room service and then I took it everyday I realized what she meant by everyday or every other day they need to keep up with the rooms
One good thing about this place is she calls after 10.AM asking guest what time do they need room service, yes the bathroom is awesome with nice shower head the design on the wall in the bathroom yes they need to keep up with it. Property looks old specially railings but the manager maintains it very well the outside and inside lovely roses and specially on old railings she had Christmas lights and looked great they just renovated the lobby she said and with the color of the lobby the Christmas tree is decorated beautifully .Hope the property will always be kept nice, neat and clean always keep up with the property They do follow Covid protocol all wearing mask and gloves they do not allow anyone without mask on property and also it good to have rooms clean daily on this pandemic.you can see the picture how clean it is
I and my husband felt we were at home .
Will definitely stay there again

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestXperience Team, Agency / Consultant at Abvi Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear guest, Thank you for the positive rating. We really appreciate the time that you have taken to leave such a detailed review of your stay with us. We are glad that you liked the bathroom and found the room clean, and it feels great to know that our staff impressed you with their service and hospitality. We are also pleased to hear that our room service policy and adherence to COVID-19 protocols were to your satisfaction. We are happy to read that you will stay with us again, and we look forward to having you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

I have been commuting for work for a few months now, staying the workweek at mediocre hotels/airbnbs, whatever was cheapest, I also had to worry about a mortgage. To be honest, I thought this place would be mediocre as well...I was pleasantly surprised. The room was impressive, clean, smelled great. Everything was updated, shower is amazing and roomy and the bed is comfortable. Being away from home so often is taxing, the last thing I want to worry about is where I am staying. The rates are great here, and staying here makes my time away from home a little easier. This has been my 1st choice every week! Staying here four nights a week for the better part of October, November, and now December! Managers are very pleasant, courteous and thoughtful. I am a very picky person, I keep to myself and prefer peace and quiet, this place provides that environment. I have not had any problems with noise or any kind of inconvenience. This place is a great value for what you get, highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
GuestXperience Team, Agency / Consultant at Abvi Mountain View, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear guest, What a lovely review! Reviews like yours are what keep us going the extra mile to deliver our best and provide 100% value and quality services at all times. It feels great to know that so many aspects of your visit pleased you so much, and the information that you have provided will be beneficial for travelers who may be considering a stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of your stay with us. We really appreciate it. You had the experience that we strive to provide for each of our guests, and we hope to welcome you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

Amazingly clean/updated rooms really equate to Marriott's in quality/comfort but much less in price. Everything from extremely comfortable beds to very nice showers/rainfall showerhead and bathroom amenities, Keurig+K-cups, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and the family that manages it are outstanding too! Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Date of stay: November 2020

Dear guest, What a lovely review! Reviews like yours are what keep us going the extra mile to deliver our best and provide 100% value and quality services at all times. It feels great to hear that so many aspects of your visit pleased you so much, and the information that you have provided will be beneficial for travelers who may be considering a stay with us. You had the experience that we strive to provide for each of our guests, and we hope to welcome you back many more times in the future.