All reviews rooftop bar gold elite member love seat nice property bed and pillows recommend this hotel wine tasting the air conditioning nice pool definitely stay here again lobby noise carpet television freeway desk refrigerator
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Hotel is brand new. Very clean property. Bad news is the rooms are not up to Marriott standards. They keep the Hallways very Hot. The rooms do not have carpeting which makes the rooms very uncomfortable. The air conditioning is very loud to the point it is hard to sleep. There is no hot water in the showers, only barely warm water. Property could be very nice if they would only makes some improvements.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We live locally but have some construction going on At our house and needed to disconnect our AC for a couple days so we figured we’d stay at this brand new hotel for a couple nights. I checked in around 5:20pm without my family so that i could get everything unpacked first. I left a approx. 5:40pm to pick up my 4 year old and some pizza to bring back to our room while waiting for my husband and older son. On the way out i asked if there were rooms with a safe, as we reserved our room with a law enforcement discount because my husband is law enforcement, therefor would need a safe to store his gun. I was told no. When reserving my room online i updated my preferences to request extra towels and extra foam pillows. Neither were in my room. There are 4 people staying in the room and there were 2 bath towels. So I asked for them on the way out and was told they would have more towels in 10 minutes but they didn’t know if foam pillows were available. For the record, I have neck issues that need a form supportive pillow. When arrived back at my room with my 4 year old , upon entering the room i noticed there were ants all over the desk (no extra towels had been delivered either). I called Guest services at 6:50pm and they placed me on hold so see which room they could move us to, then said they’d call back in a few minutes. At approx 7:15pm I called back and they said they’d bring me a key for a new room. I asked if they had a luggage cart they could bring too bc I had all of my family’s stuff, dinner and a 4 year old to move by myself. They said they’d be right up so i quickly repacked my family’s belongings and waited.... and waited. At 7:40pm I called again because they still hadn’t arrived and my 4 year old hadn’t eaten, it was nearing his bedtime and he has school in the morning. It just rang and rang. I then called the neighboring hotel, Residence Inn to see I’ve they had any vacancies but they didn’t have anything with 2 beds available. Finally I was just going to leave and go back home. I carried my entire family’s stuff & dinner down to the lobby with my 4 year old for one girl to ask my last name again and the other to give me a new key, saying they upgraded us. I went up to our new 85 degree (on a 100 degree day) room, which wasn’t an upgrade other than being a handicap accessible room, which actually is more difficult when you have a 4 year old. Have you ever tried to shower w your 4 year old in a handicap accessible tub?? There’s bars and a seat that folds down impeding the space in the tub. We still need more towels but I’ll deal with that in the morning.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PCP77
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel has a high-tech design. The bathroom farm door style seems to be the new design in these newer Marriott hotels. I prefer a real door that does not have a frosted glass silhouette when you turn the light on. The room was new and clean. Laminate floors were different. Was on the smaller side but it had enough room for three of us. The hotel laundry was very convenient. I liked the hotel overall. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We stayed one night (Saturday/Sunday) in a 4th floor room; we had made our reservation online through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.

This hotel is just off the 15 freeway on a shared lot with the Residence Marriott, has free parking out front, and there are many fast food chain restaurants nearby.

Check-in was quick and the front desk staff were nice, offering us a choice of rooms. We chose the highest floor available (4th). We did not encounter any of the noise problems from the rooftop that are mentioned in other reviews. Our room was quiet with no/minimal noise disturbances from adjacent rooms.

The room was comfortably sized and felt modern. There was a television, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, and air conditioner(this was especially appreciated!). WIFI was free. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and clean.

Like the room, the bathroom was clean and modern. It had a good amount of counter space, space in general, and lighting, and we had more than enough towels and toiletries provided.

Unfortunately, this hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast and we opted not to go to the in-house restaurant.

Overall, this hotel provided us with a comfortable, clean, and modern stay. The staff were polite and service was efficient. This hotel was, roughly, a 20-minute highway drive from most of the wineries. It is a nice property which I would consider staying at again (although the inclusion of a complimentary breakfast would definitely add bang for the buck!).

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

For my business trip, it was the most convenient location and price.
With it only been open within the last year, the property was pretty clean overall, and the staff I encountered were all friendly.
The food at the Bistro was decent in the morning and the pickup food in the evening was good. Nothing spectacular, but it hit the spot. If you consider Murrieta/Temecula to be primarily residential, I think this is a more than sufficient property.

One downside for me, was that the ceilings/floors seem rather thin, in the sense that you can hear virtually every step someone is taking. Assuming there were some kids in the room above, likely jumping around, it got a bit annoying at times but it's also why I travel with noise cancelling headphones. :)

Date of stay: July 2018