“Great Lunch Spot”

J. Carter's Tavern Grill
Ranked #5 of 243 Restaurants in Murrieta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: J. Carter's Tavern Grill is an upbeat family-owned bar and restaurant serving amazing American food! Enjoy our drafted beer while watching the game on our TVs. We know how to have a good time. Join us!
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I know your probably thinking evening, happy hour, Friday nights, but drop in for a quick lunch for an upbeat middle of the day experience. Yes, the atmosphere was just what I needed for a quick lunch with a friend, well it could have been quick but we were having too much fun. Food was quick and delicious. Plenty of parking and still made to the bank on time wink wink. Why shouldn't lunch be fun!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Am moving to Murrieta in a few weeks so thought we would try a local restaurant and we must say the others that we will go to in future have a lot to live up to! Waiting team was great as was the food and selection of drinks!

Thanks for a great evening with live music to boot!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is a great place for happy hour and appetizers. There are lots of TVs to follow sports, and the atmosphere is lively. Our service was great too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I really enjoy J Carters for the atmosphere, the food, the HAPPY HOUR and the service. Oh I forgot to mention the hot rolls that are always warm and buttery. One of my favorite things to order is the chili. It really takes me back to my Ohio roots. Not Cincinnati style chili, but it tastes a lot like the kind my family makes. The bartenders make really good martinis and their wine pours are generous. On some nights, they offer entertainment and bring in quite a middle-aged crowd.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Our food was very good... we go there often.... however, sometimes the service can be a little slow, especially when busy and on the weekends, but the food makes up for that.

Been to J. Carter's Tavern Grill? Share your experiences!